terça-feira, 11 de março de 2008

Sexta-feira, 14 de Março

DJ Stuart

Electro - Nu.Rave

"I started djing at some friends private parties in the early 2005 and later that year I was invited to play monthly at The Office Club located in Caldas da Rainha where I became resident until, unfortunatly, this club closed in July 2007.
2006 I started to play in other clubs, especially in Lemon Lounge Cafe (Leiria) where I still play from time to time and where I participated on the CD collection of this club in the 3rd edition.
In the early summer 2006 I went to Ibiza for two weeks trying to get a summer job and I had the chance to play in Café Mambo and Bay Bar in San Antonio.
Back in Portugal I maintained my residence at The Office and started to do the monthly programming of the club.
In 2007 I created the Guerrilha Club Nights In Office once in a month where I invited some djs from the Portuguese electro music scene who belong to the virtual label "Guerrilha Club" which I also belong to(www.guerrilhaclub.blogspot.com).
Still in 2007 I also played at Plano B and Maus Hábitos (Porto), Mini-Mercado (Lisboa), Alfa Bar (Leiria), ADN and Baco Bar (Setúbal) and some fashion stores venues.

2008 - Mutantes(Porto).........."

Sem comentários: